Make a DONATION
We appreciate your generous gift.
Giving is made fast, secure and easy, simply use you Debit or Credit Card and your TAX Receipt will be mailed:
Thank you for supporting OUR cause:
Samuel Weinhoff - New York City
Taya Thompson - Hyde Park, MA
David Dildine - Boston, MA
Browder, Childers and Oneal Family, Dorchester, MA
Brian Shatz - New York City
Vicki Tiahrt - WS
Germaine Dublin-Harper - Randolph, MA
Our 2018 Donors are listed under Conference
Our 2017 Donors Are:
Denise MOLLOY - December 2017
Renata Della Costa - Natick, MA
Samuel J. Weinhoff - NY
Jonathan Della Costa - Natick, MA
Ezra Cudjoe - Bronx, NY
Richard & Jean Masland - Weston, MA
Charlene Gross - UNKNOWN - Birthday Gift
A Special Message:
Please let your HEART speak to your Head!
One goal of VITFRIENDS is to assist individuals who may want to attend our annual gathering and financially cannot. Your support of our web-community also helps us to maintain this website, support our children's program and our meetings and so much more.
Please consider a one-time or an annual love gift of any size, to support our Vision and our Mission. Please know that we are FRIENDS supporting and encouraging Friends.
Make your contributions payable to:
VITFriends - P.O. Box 366073 - Boston, MA 02136
Again, we thank you for helping us with this work, our future certainly looks bright with YOU in it. Please email your concerns and questions to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
A heart felt,Thanks You!
Partner with VITFriends
BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP
"WE need YOUR help."
Become a good neighbor!
Help us bring more awareness to this condition.
- Invest in the development of VITFriends.
- Help us bring VITILIGO people together.
- Help us educate the public and health professionals about the effects of having Vitiligo.
- Help us build and increase strong support for people with vitiligo and their families.
- Help by investing in the social and economic development of this community.
Email us your questions:
(Please make a donation today)
Your HELP is NEEDED and Appreciated.
VITFriends Vitiligo Support Group Inc. is a charitable organization with tax-exempt status granted under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Contributing financially to OUR cause, enables us to:
- Assist us in establishing a Vitiligo AWARENESS Curriculum that can be used in Early Elementary to educate children about Vitiligo and the human Skin.
-This we believe strongly will help curb the bullying that of our children experience on a daily bases because of a lack of knowledge about Vitiligo.
- Makes attending our annual VITILIGO gathering a reality for some deserving person.
We want to acknowledge YOU and to say a heartfelt - THANK You:
<< We really need YOU >>
Here are some WAYS that you can help to support our community and our Talk Show:
* By purchasing a copy of "My HEART Speaks" authored by our President http://stores.lulu.com/vitfriends
* By your Financial GIFT
* By donating your OLD Cell Phones at our annual gathering.
* By purchasing our VITFRIENDS products. (tee-shirt; CD; etc...)
* By visiting: www.youravon.com/valarie